Finally the news of Xna 3.0 struck me as well. Its been some days since the release of Xna 3.0, but with a hectic schedule I am not always fitting in time to read my RSS feeds. Anywho, he Xna team delivers, again. Finally, the release of version 3.0 of Xna is out. A lot of new features is included in this release. To mention a few:
* Visual Studio Integration : Support for C# 3.0, LINQ
* Try before you buy: You can allow your customers to try your game before they buy it
* Invitations: You can programatically allow players to invite friends to join their game
* In addition Windows and Xbox 360, there is now Zune support (when will Europe get this?)
* OneClick deployment of Windows Games
If you want to get started with Xna 3.0, start at this location.
For more details on the release of Xna 3.0 go here.