UPDATE 8th of July 2010 : 0.8.8.7 is out – read more here.
I’ve been swamped with work the last 6 months and haven’t had time to do any Silverlight stuff, but now I’m bouncing back and have started to get all my projects up and running again on SL 2 Beta 2.
First off is the 3D engine I started on last year; Balder. I’ve got a couple of issues I need to solve, but it is basically working again, have a look here. You might find quite jerky at the moment, I need to alter the entire rendering pipeline as it was originally optimized for Silverlight 1.1 back in the days :). Quite a lot of water has gone under the bridge since then.